Facebook

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It’s Tuesday and I already look “pureed”… urghhh!

Have you ever made a smoothie before?
I’m a blender fan, everything I cook related to veggies or fruits can be put into the mixer and become the best meal ever.
However, there’s a button I never push, because its strength it’s not enough to ‘Ice crush’ or it’s too strong to just ‘blend’.
So, when I write and tell you that I look like somebody dropped me into a blender and pressed ‘Puree’, it means that I look too bad for a Tuesday and too good in comparison, because if this rhythm it’s going to continue until Friday... THEN I’m going to look ‘Liquified’.
Translation: not hot enough for a Friday night!
This is a sentence I never thought I’d have to think - much less articulate - at 26 years of age.

I’m getting old people!

My psychiatrist once told me that we lie best when we lie to ourselves, so from this day on, I’ll pretend that I’m already 30 years of age.
The tiredness and lack of energy aren’t going to sound so outrageous coming from an old woman…

Sorry to my friends entering the third decade of their lives, the truth can be harsh; but my advice is: embrace it!

In all modesty, isn’t this a wonderful inspiration?

I have to admit, my idea stinks with the reek of genius!!

Greetings from your 26, fast forwarding to 30, year old blogger… looking fine and dandy, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment