Facebook

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The ending of my Fall TV Series brings me to the harsh reality of the boring Summer TV Calendar

I think I’m not the only one that would miss Jack Bauer’s 24, or Lost’s never ending rescue of that god forsaking island… but most importantly, Grey’s Anatomy and Vampire Diaries would have to wait until September to return to our schedules.

I find Summer Series really boring… True Blood is the only TV show disturbingly enough that gets my attention, but with all the vampire things going on, it becomes another insignificant program.

We still have some Glee episodes left (for the happy smile of my best friend who shares the liking of this show with me even though my husband thinks it’s the most girlish, childish, ridiculous show ever and runs out of the room every time I start singing along – which makes me wonder if it’s for my voice or the show… mmmhh).

For the lovers of a more “detectively” show, Castle and The Mentalist would be much awaited for (and please don’t ask: Castle who?).

I’ll have to resource to my books for some entertainment, and the cinema, with a much awaited Sex and the City 2 and Eclipse (another vampire thing that we all love… ahhh, so you don’t have to ask Edward who? Ehhh????)

I have a pressing presentiment that I’ll be receiving several visitors this summer… it doesn’t matter if it’s the liking of a cold Christmas season or to visit a flowery Central Park, tourist from our families always have the best excuse to land in our apartment.

Luckily, I’m a working wife now, which is the best excuse to run away from the sightseeing and museum hoping activities. Who can endure a hot Manhattan day while being a tour guide for the hundredth time?

Looking forward for the summer season in our Big Apple… no visits to the Hamptons though, when you have a husband from the Dominican Republic, it doesn’t matter how convincing you can be, nothing beats a beach in the Caribbean… common area pool for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment