Facebook

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Feeling the need to clear some things up!

Dear blog followers:
I’ve received a huge amount of comments regarding my job situation (better yet, my jobless actual situation).
The reason why I decided to present my resignation to my former employer was because they offered a Marketing Position when I entered, a position that would be available for me after six months of working in their sales department; which I was willing to endure… although Sales are not my preferred area of expertise or practice.
My lack of patience and lack of stimulation in the job ambience are the main reasons why I’ve never pursued a career in that area.
nevertheless, I took the job and committed to a long distance commute to have that Marketing position at the end… however, I learned later, that this positions was going to be opened in Miami… as in the State of Florida… as in hundred miles away from my home and my husband… as in: NO WAY I’M MOVING THERE!!
So, needless to say, that’s the reason I’m currently back to my initial situation of being unemployed and looking for a job… yet again.
But my energies are up, my mood has improved over the last few days with my visit to Argentina and I’m ready to whup some Manhattan butt!!
I’m going to embrace my awesomeness and get back in the searching business with new knowledge about myself: I’m never going to accept a selling position ever again… and commute time must be less than an hour… I mean, P-L-E-A-S-E, is this so much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment