Facebook

Monday, April 26, 2010

Adding a bunch of new tasks in my routine list… sanity isn’t one of them

Having a new job can get you really excited and it can make you feel really accomplished, even more if the job involves doing something challenging and fast paced; however, if your nerve cells have been on vacation for quite some time, it can be a handful to get them back and running again.

I feel a pool of little creatures inside my head (because even thou they’re kind of lazy, I can vouch for their quantity… a lot of neurons!) stretching and welcoming the new activity pumped into their schedule; yet they still have the dual sensation of wanting to be back in my couch reading… so I have to concentrate to keep them at bay.

Lots of coffee is being propelled into my body, and the new tasks presented before them keeps them motivated and in movement. Naughty little creatures those damned neurons!

Well, who can blame them if the challenges of being a housewife for 1 year aren’t difficult enough to keep them awake?

In the meantime, my caffeine levels are on the roof, my liver is definitely suffering damaged with all the sugar I’m ingesting to wake up my nerve cells from hibernation, all the weight that I lost with my “Gall bladder diet” is being gained back up again (I can feel it in my butt) and the only thing that’s improving is my reading hours with all the train travelling that allows me to keep up with my books.

My advice is that you don’t ever should accept an offer from a job so far away… over 10 miles from home it’s too much of a pain.

However, if you do decide to accept it, make it worth your while… good compensation, big company, lots of new challenged and a bright future ahead of you… like me.

Don’t be jealous, I wasn’t when you were working and I was home cleaning.

Regards from your currently employed housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment